“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Understanding mold and its growth is essential for effective remediation. While complete mold removal is impossible due to the ubiquitous presence of mold spores, SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend has the expertise to remediate mold in your home or business.
If you suspect mold, contact us at (425) 313-3100.
- Mold exists indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and can enter your property through various means.
- Mold spores thrive in moisture, forming colonies that produce allergens and irritants.
- Addressing the water source is crucial before mold remediation.
- Mold emits a musty odor, aiding in identification.
- Maintain indoor humidity below 45% to discourage mold growth.
Mold Remediation Process: While each case is unique, the general mold remediation process remains consistent. Learn more about our process.
Emergency Contact - (425) 313-3100 Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment Mold Containment Air Filtration Mold and Infested Material Removal Cleaning of Contents and Belongings
SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend is locally owned, operated, and part of a national network of over 2,140 Franchises, including Disaster Recovery Teams, ready for large-scale disasters.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (425) 313-3100
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (425) 313-3100
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2210 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: